Retail giant, Target recently launched a new venture called “The Shops”. Accurately, it is called “The Shops at Target”, which is available in all stores as well as online.
This new venture from Target involves partnering up with the local shops all around the US. The target market for this collaboration is the mass market and this month’s featured stores include the following:
- Connecticut’s Privet House for home goods
- Boston’s Polka Dog Bakery for doggy goods
- Aspen’s Cos Bar for cosmetics
- San Francisco’s The Candy Shop for delicious candy
- Miami’s boutique Webster for footwear
The prices for the shoes are affordable as it ranges at around US$30 – US$ 40.