Moroccanoil , well known for their argan-oil infused for hair and skin care serums, recently introduced their body care line available in salons, luxury spas and high-end retailers.
The following new body products contain natural exfoliating and hydrating ingredients that pampers the skin from head to foot:
1. The Moroccanoil Body Buff is a unique blend of orange peel, Vit E avocado, grape seed and sesame oil that exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin cells giving it a smoother texture ($42, 6.0 fl. oz.)
2. Moroccanoil Body Souffle is a combination of shea butter and anti-oxidant argan oil that promotes deep moisturization. It leaves the skin smooth and mildly perfumed with the Morrocanoil scent ($52, 6.4 fl. oz.)
3. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Treatment is especially made for dry skin. It contains gel that is absorbed by the skiN as oil, deeply moisturizing and restoring its natural elasticity. It is also infused with honey- lavender scent that leaves you soothed and relaxed ($27, 3.4 fl. oz.)
4. Moroccanoil Hand Cream specializes in repairing dry hands and nails and and maintaining healthy cuticles. The combination of shea, cocoa and avocado butters with argan oil makes the transformation possible ($28, 4.2 fl. oz./$18, 2.5 fl. oz.)
5. Morrocoan soap simply leaves the skin extra soft and clean ($10, 110 g.)